It’s no wonder as to why Rome is one of the worlds most visited cities. From the food to the architecture and its overall experience as an open-air museum, Rome has it all, and especially for food lovers! While we can’t all board a plane for a family-style dinner, we can join together to enjoy a traditional 4-course Roman-style dinner complete with wine pairings, right here in Chicago.
This February, join us as we brave the dreary weather together in this Roman-themed, Cucina Regionale, our monthly Sunday Supper Series where we explore various cities and regions of Italy to discover what makes them unique to the rest of the country. In this family-style dinner, you'll enjoy traditional Roman cuisine prepared by our La Scuola chef, Jeremy Williams.
• Please note, dinner is not hands-on.
• Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of the dinner.
• Duration of dinner is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.