Wynwood Oven in partnership with Wine by the Bay is offering a unique, two-for-one, Art Basel “Rest Stop” showcase, especially designed for the art fair weary travelers who are thirsty for fine wine.
Celebrate Miami Art Week in style with two of the world’s most popular wines designed for the special occasion.
An advance ticket purchase for the Ferrari Trento event on December 9th, confirms an automatic guaranteed reservation for the Chateau Minuty event on Friday, December 8th. Tickets are $35.00 per person (for both events.) To reserve, call (305) 573-5155, email email@example.com, or visit: https://www.winebtb.com/events/i57716870w.
(1) Château Minuty’s “Provence in a Bottle”: Friday, December 8th from 7:30 to 10:00 p.m.
Château Minuty, was built under Napoleon III and was one of 23 estates to be consecrated as a classed growth of the Côtes de Provence. Minuty is one of few Provence Grand Cru and comes from vines aged between 25 years. Château Minuty 2016 Cuvée 281 Rosé (Côtes de Provence) boasts a color of pale rose with crystal reflections. 90 Points, Wine Enthusiast
Taste the very rare, 281 together with the Prestige Rosé and the M, paired with Amuse-Bouche and art provided by Artium Gallery.
(2) Ferrari’s “Italian Art of Living”: Saturday, December 9th from 7:30 to 10:00 p.m.
Enjoy a Spumante Ferrari tasting paired with a spotlight on paintings by Andriy Halashyn – an artist born in Ukraine and living and working in Costa Rica.
- Ferrari Brut Magnum paired with a roll of quinoa, carrot pure' and tangerine oil
- Ferrari Perle Brut 2009 paired with a mousse of ham, aged parmesan cheese and marsala
- Ferrari Perle Rose' 2008 paired with a bruschetta of smoked salmon, fennel salad, orange cubes and stracciatella
- Ferrari surprise paired with Culatello
The purchase of this ticket will give you a guaranteed reservation for the Chateau Minuty Rose at NO EXTRA COST! $35.00 per person for both events.