Are you a fan or new to Burgundy white wines – The Cocain of Chardonnay? Once you’re hooked on white Burgundy, there’s no going back…:)
This introductory class is that is packed with practical information that will turn you into a confident wine consumer–in more ways than one! Improve your wine knowledge and discover your wine palate!
Learn a lifelong skill that can help you in your quest to find your dream wine!
1) Introduction of White Burgundy Regions & Classifications
2) How To Read Burgundy Labels
3) The components of wine and wine lingo such as body, acidity, tannins, finishing
Wine Tasting Overview
4) Swirl, sniff and sip 5 wines from famous regions of Chablis, Maconnais, Meursault, Puligny Montrachet
5) Learn, taste and understand the complexity of a Premiere Cru, Village and Bourgogne of Chardonnay.
6) Put Your Wine Palate To The Test – Premium Wines vs Entry Level Wines
Wines are served in Riedel fine crystal glasses to make every drop of wine taste its best.
Make new wine friends in a calm, relaxing, and comfortable atmosphere! Share and compare tasting notes.
Come try out our 54 Wine Aroma Kit and develop your sense of smell to empowered you with a common vocabulary to describe, understand and better enjoy your wines. Each aroma vial comes with an illustrated explanatory card that includes an abbreviated description of the aroma.
Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
– Minimum 8 persons to commence
– Duration: 2 hrs
– Baguettes, Salamis & Cheeses will be served
Early Bird Discount : SGD$79 + Free $20 voucher (only $59 for this course)
Standard Price: SGD$180
Bring a friend and save additional 5%
Great as gifts for friends and family too!
Such wine lessons in the market usually costs $500+ but here at Fine Wines SG, we believe that all wine lovers should be equipped with this basic knowledge thus we are offering this low price.
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Here are some feedbacks from our fellow wine lovers:
Informative…..Increased my knowledge on wines.
What a great social & learning experience!
I have been drinking aussie wines but after this, it has given be a different perception on wines as a whole.
If only I came this class sooner, I would have been able to enjoy my wines better.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT >>
Terms & Conditions
– Prepayment is required to reserve your seat.
– No refunds for no show.
– Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
– Voucher is personal and non transferable.
– Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
For enquires , please call us at 63852438 or email us at email@example.com
For corporate events please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit