Join The Allentown & Auburn Railroad and Setter Ridge Winery for some holiday cheer before the season really ramps up! Enjoy four pairings during your train ride then choose to purchase your favorites during the stop at the picnic grove. Want to add a little Christmas magic? Ride one of the evening trains and see the picnic grove sparkle!
Enjoy wine pairings with the following seasonal food:
Mini Eggnog Cupcake from Warm Sugar Bakery
Hot Chocolates from Lorah's Handmade Chocolates (Cinnamon Marshmallows with a layer of chocolate ganache)
Looking for more to do? Check out Christmas in Kutztown on December 2 to ring in the holiday season (go to www.kutztownpartnership.org for more information on Christmas In Kutztown)
Tickets can be purchased online at https://squareup.com/market/allentown-and-auburn-railroad/ or by contacting the railroad at 570-778-7531.
Cabooses will be available to rent for some departure times!
Rent a caboose for your own private tasting experience. Each historic caboose seats up to 10 riders. Enjoy complimentary red wine hot chocolate and a plate of Christmas cookies to enjoy!
Ride time is approximately 1.5 hours start to finish. Ticket includes train ride and pairings. Please be at least 10 minutes early to pick up your tickets at the Kutztown Train Station (232 Railroad Street, Kutztown PA) Parking on site at no extra charge.
December 2 Departure Times:
December 3 Departure Times:
Alcohol Event Etiquette and FAQs
1. Ages 21+ ONLY
2. Alcohol consumption is prohibited on the grounds of the Kutztown Train Station.
3. No outside alcohol is allowed.
4. Riders must depart from the picnic grove on the same train they arrived on.
5. Please leave your pets at home.
6. Anyone who appears intoxicated before boarding will not be allowed to ride. This is for your safety and the safety of others.
7. Light snacks are allowed.
8. Please dress casually and comfortably.
9. FOR LARGE GROUPS we highly recommend having all tickets purchased in one lump order to avoid anyone missing out on riding during this event.
10. CANCELLATION POLICY: For alcohol/food events full refund will be given if order is cancelled by 5 pm 7 days before the start of the event. Credit will be issued if cancellation is placed after that. The customer must contact the railroad to cancel tickets.