Learning about wine is important because while we learn about wine, we also learn about ourselves and each other. How to Taste Wine and Why! is an ideal class for all levels - experienced wine adventurers and wine lovers just starting their journeys. The goal of this two-hour one-night class is to help everyone understand and communicate what you taste and feel when you enjoy a glass of wine.
This interactive tasting class will experience and understand The Big Four: Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon. You'll learn and practice our Seven S Wine Tasting System to put into focus the fundamentals of The Wine Spectrum.
Hors d'oeuvres, bread, cheese & olives served while we taste.
TASTING MENU (tentative - subject to change)
- NV Le Berceau Blanquette de Limoux (Saint Hilaire, Languedoc, southern France)
- 2015 Altùris Sauvignon Blanc (Venezia Giulia, northeast Italy)
- 2014 Raymond “R|Collection Lot No. 3” Chardonnay (Napa Valley, northern California, USA)
- 2015 MIMI en Provence Rosé (Côtes de Provence, Provence, southeast France)
- 2014 Leese-Fitch Pinot Noir (California, USA)
- 2013 Don Segundo Cabernet Sauvignon (Valle Central, central Chile)