The 2018 Wine & Chocolate Trail is a wonderful way to celebrate Valentine's Day.
For four days on the first two weekends in February 2018, your trail ticket allows you to sample two wine tastings paired with a wonderful chocolate delicacy (appetizer portion) at each of the member wineries along the Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail.
Ticket sales are limited so purchase yours today! Ticket sales will stop no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, February 9, 2018.
When you arrive at your first winery, you will receive a 15 oz. Commemorative Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail wine glass to use and keep for all of your tastings. Then at the SIXTH winery you visit, you will receive a special Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail keepsake while supplies last.
Guests can start at the winery of their choice. Trail tickets are valid for one visit at each of the wineries over the two weekends of the trail regardless of when tickets are purchased. Ticket holders have four days over two weekends to visit each of the member wineries. Groups of 8 or more must schedule visits at each winery at a minimum one hour prior to arrival to allow wineries to plan for food and staffing.
The official hours for this event are 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and Noon to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday for each trail weekend, regardless of the wineries individual tasting room hours.
Participating Wineries are:
- Bernhardt Winery | 9043 County Road 204 | Plantersville, TX 77363
- Cork This! Winery | 21123 Eva Street, Suite 100 | Montgomery, TX 77356
- Messina Hof Winery | 4545 Old Reliance Road | Bryan, TX 77808
- Peach Creek Vineyards & Winery | 2029 Peach Creek Rd | College Station, TX 77845
- Pleasant Hill Winery | 1441 Salem Road | Brenham, TX 77833
- Saddlehorn Winery | 958 FM 1948 N | Burton, TX 77835
- Texas Star Winery | 10587 Old Chappell Hill Road | Chappell Hill, TX 77426
Event will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable.
The Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail wineries remind you to drink responsibly and have a designated driver. Per TABC regulations, persons who appear to be intoxicated will not be served and may be asked to leave the premises.