Celebrating 10 Years of Crush &
Exploring the 10 Best Wine Regions
Friday, November 4
At The Garrett-Jacobs Mansion
The Engineers Club
11 West Mount Vernon Place
Baltimore, MD 21201
Ticket Cost $95
Admission for 1,
Wine Tastings from 10 Regions, Gourmet Food,
Live Music, Wine Education Session*, Valet Parking, and
Tax & Gratuity on Food & Beverage
Come enjoy wines from the world's 10 best wine regions served along a menu inspired by the best dishes from the 10 previous years of Crush, including:
• Gazpacho with Shrimp
• Oyster Oscar - topped with jumbo Lump Crab, Asparagus, & Applewood Smoked Bacon
• Roasted BBQ Lamb Chops
• Lobster Salad
• Sushi Station
• Italian Minestrone with Focaccia Bread
• Pistachio Crusted Seabass
• Boursin Topped Beef Sirloin with French Fried Onion & Balsamic Glaze
• Sea Scallop in Puff Pastry with Sweet Baby Peas & Carrots
Don’t Miss Out on the Education Session*:
Regional Wine Education
Presented by Certified Sommelier Tim O'Hare 8:00 pm
Space is Limited!
Register when ordering your tickets.
The Crush is a Benefit for the Garrett-Jacobs Mansion Endowment Fund.
*Space is limited, and Education Session is Optional.