The Spring Bluebonnet Wine and Cheese Trail is a wonderful way to enjoy the beauty of native Texas wildflowers and enjoy the blooming viticulture at some of Texas’ best wineries. This is the namesake event for the Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail.
Ticket sales are limited so purchase yours today! Ticket sales will stop no later than 5:00 PM on April 15, 2016.
On April 2-3, 9-10, and 16-17, 2016, the wineries along the Bluebonnet Wine Trail will offer ticketholders a select pairing of two wines and a specially-crafted cheese dish. When you arrive at your first winery, you will receive a 12 oz. commemorative wine glass to use and keep for all of your tastings. As an added bonus, each ticket holder will receive a packet of Texas Wildflower seeds at each winery while supplies last. In addition, visit all the member wineries and each ticket holder will receive a set of two commemorative Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail slate coasters.
Your trail tickets are good on April 2-3, 9-10, and 16-17, 2016, regardless of when you purchase them. Blaze your own trail and pick where you want to start and where you want to end. You have six days over three weekends to visit all the member wineries.
The official hours for this event are 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and Noon to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday for each trail weekend regardless of the wineries individual tasting room hours.
,Participating Wineries are:
- Bernhardt Winery | 9043 County Road 204 | Plantersville, TX 77363
- Cork This! | 21123 Eva Street, Suite 100 | Montgomery, TX 77356
- Messina Hof Winery | 4545 Old Reliance Road | Bryan, TX 77808
- Peach Creek Vineyards | 2029 Peach Creek Rd | College Station, TX 77845
- Pleasant Hill Winery | 1441 Salem Road | Brenham, TX 77833
- Saddlehorn Winery | 958 FM 1948 N | Burton, TX 77835
- Windy Winery | 4232 Clover Road | Brenham, TX 77833
Event will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable.
The Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail wineries remind you to drink responsibly and have a designated driver.