us at Curds and Wine to learn the basics of making wine from fresh grapes! We will go through the processes
involved, chemistry testing, and the equipment you will need, with
demonstrations of the use of equipment commonly used for winemaking.
• Harvesting and crushing your grapes
• Pressing grapes
• Primary and secondary fermentations
• Wine analysis and adjustments
• Stabilizing and aging wine
• Review of equipment and ingredients
needed for all processes
Purchase of fresh grapes is not included;
grapes must be purchased separately and wine made at home from fresh grapes. No wine is made in this class!