Journey through northern and central Italy with us as we taste 6 incredible wines--all highly respected and delicious-- as Jennifer Horner with Folio Wine Partners shares the wines’ stories! It’s sure to be a fun evening...now that’s amore!
- Villa Sandi Prosecco - rated 4.2 by Vivino users...dry and fresh with a fruity aftertaste, from the Veneto
- Bibi Graetz Casamatta Bianco - a rich white blend from Tuscany with hints of orange blossom, honeysuckle and lemon
- Bruno Giacosa Arneis - RP 92, WE 90, from the Piedmont, melon and citrus flavors in this juicy white
- Ricasoli Chianti Classico Riserva - Ricasoli is the oldest winery in Italy and the 4th oldest in the world!
- Bruno Giacosa Nebbiolo - W&S 90, from the Piedmont, earthy and sweet spices add to the flavors of fresh red berries
- Bibi Graetz Testamatta - 100% Sangiovese, James Suckling has rated this wine 95 points and above the last several years; his quote, “it’s a stunning wine...the best Testamatta ever made.”
Price: $15, register/prepay online at www.thesavvycellars.com/events/ to ensure yourself a spot. Light fare of cheese and bread provided alongside.