Price: $15, light fare to taste alongside. Limited seating; register at www.thesavvycellars.com/events/ to ensure yourself a seat.
Trinchero Family Estates was born from unwavering fortitude and a bit of good fortune. Nearly 70 years ago when Italian immigrant Mario Trinchero left New York City in search of a better life for his family in Napa Valley, no one could have predicted the unprecedented success that followed. From the first ever White Zinfandel to some of the most sought after vineyards in Napa to a portfolio of more than 45 global wine and spirits brands, the Trinchero Family Estates of today is an enduring symbol of the American dream.
We will be tasting:
- Mason Sauvignon Blanc - 90 Points Wine Spectator
- Bravium Chardonnay - 91 Points Wilfred Wong
- Terra d’Oro Chenin Blanc-Viognier - 88 Points Wine Enthusiast
- Taken Red Blend - 93 Points James Suckling
- Neyers Sage Canyon Red - 89 Points Wine Spectator
- Trinchero Cabernet Sauvignon Mario’s Vineyard - 91 Points Wine Spectator