Join Us at 'Artisan Alley" of Windsor, for our monthly Third Friday evening bash - this time celebrating Dad!
Every third Friday of the month, Artisan Alley opens up for the perfect after work, kick off the, weekend, evening. Visit our 6 artisans, featuring cider, wine and spirits made onsite, all side by side.
Each artisan will be offering tastings (tasting fees apply) and sales of their wares produced onsite, featuring hand crafted, hard to find, small lots, as well as offers for Father's Day specials.
Food Truck Onsite: Starting From Scratch Cafe will have a food truck will be in the parking lot for your gnoshing pleasure. Grab a plate, and a glass - who wants to cook on Friday night? (Food also available at Barley & Bine.)
Looking forward to seeing you there and celebrating our Artisan Alley 2018 event!
- Colagrossi Wines - 7755 Bell Rd
- Sonoma Brothers Distilling - 7759 Bell Rd
- Tilted Shed Ciderworks - 7761 Bell Rd
- Two Shepherds Wine - 7763 Bell Rd
- K Squared Cellars - 7975 Cameron Dr., Bldg 1500-A
- Barley & Bine Beer Cafe - 7765 Bell Rd
Share this event on Facebook and Twitter. We hope you can make it!
Cheers,Artisan Alley Beverage District