Join us for an express demonstration cooking class on how to prepare a classic Italian dish from start to finish.
In this demo, you’ll sip some prosecco while the chef of La Scuola makes pasta all'amatriciana, a classic Roman dish that features guanciale), pecorino cheese and tomato. Guests will enjoy the finished dish paired with a wine chosen by our beverage experts. You will receive an adapted recipe and a shopping list.
• Please note, class includes a cooking demonstration with one-course meal and is not hands-on.
• Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
• Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.