In this class you will have the opportunity to learn the story of the Farinata Project that recreates tasty, Italian flatbread for the modern American market. From the streets of Italy to your table, Farinata is a beautiful, wholesome chickpea bread both naturally grain free and high in protein. Farinata has been around for centuries, lovingly baked in the hills of the Linguarian coast of Italy. In today’s marketplace, consumers are looking for bread alternatives. This flatbread is tasty a option for discerning eaters everywhere. Meet the founder, Ali Cole, who will demonstrate how to prepare a perfect Farinata and enjoy it paired with wines selected by our beverage experts.
You will also have an opportunity to meet members of the Chicago Slow Food Chapter who will be joining us to discuss the pillars of the Slow Food Movement.
• Please note, class includes a cooking demonstration with a multi-course meal and is not hands-on.
• Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
• Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them by eamiling our Education Team at email@example.com or by contacting our Guest Relations Team at (312) 521-8700.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.