Enchanting Rhine River Cruise ENJOY A 7-NIGHT CRUISE FROM BASEL TO AMSTERDAM November 19 - 26, 2018 with your Wine Host Tony Stewart, CEO & Proprietor of Quail's Gate Winery in the Okanagan Valley, B.C.
Dive deep into the history and wine regions of the Rhine River. Explore charming villages like Riquewihr and Breisach as you sail along towards Strasbourg. Visit the historic university town of Heidelberg and continue to Rüdesheim. Enjoy an evening walk in Koblenz and cruise to Cologne where you’ll admire its imposing cathedral. Conclude your cruise in the vibrant city of Amsterdam.
- 7 nights deluxe accommodation in river view stateroom
- onboard wine pairings with award-winning cuisine, Tony Stewart**, your wine host, will lead tastings and discussions
- unlimited complimentary wine, beer & soft drinks with lunch & dinner
- fine dining at The Chef’s Table and Main Restaurant Sip & Sail
- Cocktail Hour
- Captain’s Gala Dinner and Cocktail Reception
- complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- a variety of guided shore excursions in every port
- complimentary bicycles
- special tours and tastings at local wineries and private cellars
- learn about winemaking in renowned vineyards
* Book and pay for this fabulous cruise by 30 June 2018 and save $1500.00 CAD per cabin! After June 30th Price is $3709.00 CAD per person
Airfare and travel protection not included. Pre and post cruise land programs available. Contact Alison at The Travel Agent Next Door for details.