Chef Lorenzo Polegri, Zeppelin Restaurant & Cooking School, Casa Segreta Farm, present:
GRAND TOUR OF ITALY
Food & Wines Excellences of Italy……… On the road !!!
November 11th / 25th 2018 , Orvieto-Italy
The Trip of a Life: 14 days immerse in the best food and wines of Italy!!!
Umbria, Lazio, Tuscany, Liguria, Piedmont, Emilia Romagna, discovering the origin of the most influent culinary products and producers of Italy
(Departure from USA on November 10th , arrival in Rome Fiumicino on November 11th , departure from Rome Fiumicino on November 25th , arrival in USA on November 25th )
UMBRIA (3 days)
- Orvieto Classico Wine: Workshop at local producer and tasting in Orvieto
- The Farmer’s Market in Orvieto: Workshop with tastings
- BBQ at the Farm “Casa Segreta”!!!
- Wild cherry wine: Workshop and tasting at “Svinnere” Orvieto
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: modern production in Montecchio
- Pork butchering: Workshop with tasting at Fratelli Oreto in Orvieto
- Umbrian Saffron: Workshop at Mazzuoli Farm in Città della Pieve
- Chocolate: Perugina Chocolate, Visit to the museum, hands-on class
- Late Grapes harvest: Hands-on at Casa Segreta farm Baschi
- Olives picking: Hands-on at Casa Segreta farm in Baschi
- Truffle Hunting with Giovanni: Black truffle hunting!!!
LAZIO ( 2 days)
- Pecorino Cheese and Ricotta: Workshop and tasting at Alta Tuscia Formaggi, Bagnoregio
- Buffalo mozzarella: Workshop and tasting at farm Luisa Montefiascone
- Gelato: Tasting at historical Artisanal gelato Torrealfina
- Lake of Bolsena: tour by boat and lake fish dinner
- Bomarzo: the Monster’s Park and the Etruscan Pyramid
TUSCANY ( 2 days)
- Brunello di Montalcino: workshop and tasting at Altesino in Montalcino
- Chianti : Workshop with tasting at Cantina Ercolani in Montepulciano
- Pots & Pans:Workshop at Cesare Mazzetti Cuppersmith
- Grappa:Workshop at Bonollo, Siena
- Super Tuscan: Tenuta San Guido and Sassiccaia workshop with tasting
- Lardo di Colonnata:discovering the best fatback of the world aged in marble vats
EMILIA ROMAGNA ( 2 days)
- Prosciutto di Parma: Worshop at a producer in Parma Langhirano
- Culatello di Zibello: Workshop and tasting at a producer in Zibello
- Balsamic Vinegar: Workshop and tasting in Montecchio Reggio Emilia
- Parmigiano Reggiano: Workshop at THE PIRATS OF PARMIGIANOroducer in Parma
- Lambrusco Wine: Workshop and tasting in Montecchio Reggio Emilia
- LIGURIA ( 2 days)
- Cinque Terre Day: discovering the flavours of Torta Pasqualina, Farinata and Cappon Magro…..
- Pesto Sauce: Il pesto di Pra, visit to the best producer of basil and pesto!!!
- Taggiasche Olives:visit to Frantoio Bianco Imperia, and tasting of the best olives!!!
PIEDMONT ( 3 days)
- Piemonte hazelnuts “Gentile”, better than Nutella….: workshop and tasting at Cascina Azii Cuneo
- Barolo wine: The best wines of Piedmont at Marchesi di Barolo, Barolo, Nebbiolo, Dolcetto, Barbaresco…!!!
- Cuneese and Gianduiotti Chocolate: Workshop at an artisanal producer with tasting
- Fassona breed cow: visit to a farm and tasting of the Piemontese best beef!!!
- TRUFFLE DAY!!! White Truffle in Alba, with workshops, tastings, meeting truffle people and their incredible world!!!
- Toma Cheese: workshop at a local producer in Carmagnola, with tasting
- Riso di Baraggia ( DOP rice): Workshop at the risiera and tasting
- Asti Spumante!!! The best dessert sparkling wine in the world!!! Visit to Cantina Contratto in Canelli
HOUSING & MEALS
- 14 nights in 3 / 4 star Hotel, free Wi-Fi
- All meals included, with mineral water, wines and coffee
- Participants are covered by Caremed Gold travel Insurance for luggage loss and damage; accidents, health and dental
- Airport transfers and all workshop and local transfers
- All admissions included
- COST PER PERSON IN DOUBLE OCCUPATION : € 4.900,00
- COST PER PERSON IN SINGLE OCCUPATION: € 5.150,0