We're very excited to invite you on this exclusive "Adventures by the G;ass" tour to the beautiful villages of Southern Tuscany. Our local guide Antonella will entertain and educate us during private guided walking tours through lovely medieval and UNESCO-heritage sites, with visits to wineries to taste the exquisite Brunello di Montalcino, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, and Chianti. We will also hunt the elusive white truffle, then learn how to prepare them with fresh homemade pasta during a cooking class with a local chef.
This tour includes:
- 5 nights accommodations in Pienza at a local family-run hotel (Double Suite - 50 square meters)
- Breakfast daily
- Private guided walk in the UNESCO-heritage city of Pienza
- Private guided walking tour of the magnificent city of Siena, home to the Palio, the world famous bareback horse race
- Private guided walking tour of the city of Brunello - Montalcino - and a visit to the former Benedictine Monastery, the Abbey of San Antimo
- Private guided walking tour of the largest hill top town in Southern Tuscany Montepulciano
- Private guided walking tour of the beautiful medieval village of Montisi
- Visits to at least 5 wineries in the Tuscan regions of Chianti, Montalcino (Brunello) and Montepulciano (Vino Nobile) with guided tours and tastings
- Private truffle hunting with a hands-on cookery class and truffle lunch including hand made pasta
- Private tour of a frantoio (where the olives are pressed) and an olive oil tasting
- Private tour of an organic dairy farm famous for its pecorino cheese
- 2 Lunches with wine
- 4 Dinners with wine
- Air-conditioned transport
- Transfers to and from the airport (Florence/Pisa/Rome)
- Additional nights' accommodation
- Cheese and wine pairing evening on 11 Oct
- ATV/quad bike tour
- guided visit to Monte Oliveto Maggiore
- Spa day at Bagno Vignoni
Max group size 16.
Visit www.adventuresbytheglass.com/tuscanywinetour for booking details!