This tour is provided by Savour Italy Travel.
We are a Canadian tour operator specializing in custom itineraries and services for independent travellers and small groups. A TICO registered company in compliance with the Ontario Travel Industry Act, 2002 and Ontario Regulation 26/05 #50022478
FROM AMALFI TO POMPEI TO PUGLIA & SICILY – THIS JOURNEY WILL CONNECT YOU WITH THE WARM SOUL OF ITALY
- Join your native Italian tour director Antonio in this amazing journey connecting the best of the southern warm soul of Italy. Travelling from Rome to Amalfi to Pompei and Capri Island, you will discover history and beauty of this part of Italy.
- Learn about and taste culinary delicacies such as buffalo mozzarella, lemoncello, orecchiette pasta and take a day to fully immerse in a typical Pugliese “orto” with a Chef, experimenting fresh herbs from the garden to your table.
- Travel through non touristic towns in the region of Calabria to reach the sea straits and connect via ferry to the island of Sicily, a mosaic of cultures. Browse narrow streets in Taormina, walk on the Etna volcano lava, admire the Baroque UNESCO jewels of this island, while tasting gelato, arancini and lots of fresh fish!
- In the sunny heel and tip of the Italian boot, you will discover lesser known grape varieties, cooking methods, dialects and people, all seasoned by an incredible mix of sea, mountains and art.
Package does not include:
- Accommodation in standard room with complementary Wi-Fi connection and buffet breakfast
- 14 nights, 14 Breakfast and lunch or dinner every day with two glasses of wine included
- All activities as stated in the itinerary with private transportation to and from the sites
- Transfers from and to the airport on the first and last day
- All government taxes, VAT, hotel city taxes and gratuities
- Your Italian native tour director always available at your side for questions about culture, language, wine and food.
- Travel insurance
- Any item of service or personal nature