The British Columbia wine industry is making headlines and our upcoming Tasting Lab is here to show you why these wines are worth celebrating.
We’re bringing in the industry’s top leaders to discuss the significant changes that have been taking place behind the scenes. From farming practices like biodynamics and organic production to embracing old-world concrete and amphora winemaking techniques, BC wines have never been better. Oh and let’s not forget the invaluable wisdom of some of the best consulting winemakers and soil experts from around the world.
Say goodbye to overly extracted and oaky wines, and hello to wines with pure varietal and regional expression. Taste the difference between the Okanagan Valleys growing regions and winemaking techniques. Wines featured cover all growing regions in the Okanagan Valley from North to South and are sure to knock your socks off!
Our panelists - The movers and shakers shaping the BC wine industry:
- 50th Parallel Estate Winery – Sarah Savill, Brand Ambassador
- Culmina Family Estate Winery – Donald Triggs, Owner
- Haywire – Christine Coletta, Owner
- Liquidity – Ian MacDonald, President
- Painted Rock Estate Winery – Sarah Savill, Brand Ambassador
- Poplar Grove Winery – Tony Holler, Owner
- Summerhill Pyramid Winery – Ezra Cipes, Owner
Purchase tickets here: https://tinyurl.com/y9t75xjz