Italy is the world’s second largest wine producer, but navigating an Italian wine section can be a daunting task. In this beginners wine class, our Eatalian wine expert will help you to distinguish Italian grapes and taste wine like a pro.
One thing that makes Italian wines so fascinating is the diversity in both culture and geography throughout the country. We will explore the different wine regions within Italy, indigenous Italian grapes and the proper method to sip, swirl and taste. We will guide you through a selection of 5 Italian vini accompanied by Italian antipasti. Guests will receive wine tasting notes to take home.
- Please note, class includes a guided tasting and is not hands-on.
- Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax