Everyone’s heard of Venice and Sardinia, but have you ever eaten traditional cuisine from each of these islands? Join us for this warm weather wishful thinking class as we discover the cuisine, culture, (and wine!) of the Italian islands of Elba, Sicily, Sardinia and Venice. During this Sunday supper series, we like to call Cucina Regionale, we will sit down to a family-style dinner to enjoy a 4-course meal celebrating each of these islands cuisines that make them unique from the rest of Italy.
• Please note, dinner is not hands-on.
• Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of the dinner.
• Duration of dinner is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.