Don’t miss Opening Corks - the official Opening Ceremony for Philly Wine Week!
Thursday, March 22, 2018 6:00-9:00 pm, VIP Hour 5-6pm
Location Change!!! 600 N. Broad Street - Vie
Celebrate with the wine community of Philadelphia as we gear up for a big week of exciting wine and food events across Philadelphia. At Opening Corks, wine lovers can sample hundreds of unique, delicious, and hard-to-find wines, poured by the winemakers and Importers themselves, taste a variety of wine-friendly foods from Philadelphia’s most popular chefs and restaurants, and mingle with other Wine-Os! This exclusive event is a first “taste” of what’s to come over the week-long, city-wide celebration of wine that is Philly Wine Week 2018. This has been a sold-out event in years past, so we've moved the event to its largest venue to date: The 23rd Street Armory, a historic building that is known for hosting some of the city’s biggest and best events.
- General Admission: $48
- This Event Sold Out last year so please purchase tickets early
- VIP: $90
- There will be a limited amount of VIP tickets for this event. VIP guests may enjoy early entry (5 p.m.), deluxe passed hors d’oeuvres to pair with wine samplings, and an exclusive champagne bar
- Over 100 new and favorite wines to enjoy
- Delicious foods from The Good King Tavern, Barbuzzo, Tria Cafe, Tria Taproom, Jet Wine Bar, Lacroix, Oloroso, Tinto, Royal Boucherie, American Sardine Bar, Maison 208 and Plenty Cafe
- Catering by Di Bruno Bros. Catering & Events
- Interactive and breath-taking displays from the creative minds behind the talented group Arts in The Industry