Sprezzatura is the art of being elegant, stylish or fashionable almost without effort - it's what Italy is famous for! My name is Jenner Southerland and as a Personal Chef, I have been fortunate to have visited Tuscany several times. Each time I fall more in love than the previous visit! You are cordially invited to join me to experience beautiful Florence and Tuscany as a traveler, not a tourist. Sprezzatura! is an upscale Boutique Tour that takes place once a year and combines art, food and wine for a unique experience designed for people that usually don't enjoy large tours! To get the most out of this boutique tour experience, the group size is limited to 10 travelers.
Utilizing the wonderful friendships and business networks I've built over the years in Tuscany, Sprezzatura! Boutique Tour was created to give you an exclusive experience balancing private group day trips, with one home base and personal exploring time in beautiful Tuscany. The focus is on fostering an appreciation for locally produced food and wine through supporting family owned businesses, wineries and Agriturismos. Because of our small group status, we are afforded the opportunities of having private tours and wine tastings in some of the most beautiful locations. This tour is relaxed and flexible; for the person who wants to be a traveler, not a tourist!
" 5 Star tour. Everything was well thought out and well planned. Hotel was fantastic including the continental breakfast. Obviously the small group approach (not on a bus tour with dozens of other guests) was critical to my enjoyment. We loved the variety of wineries that we visited. From the large corporate to the smaller family run operations (which were our favourite - especially Giuseppe). The choices that you made for us to visit were fantastic! We also enjoyed both the welcoming dinner and the goodbye dinner - both were amazing experiences. Hugely appreciated our driver, Marco, and the personalized service he provided. He was amazing. Foodie tour and David's Museum was a very pleasant addition to this tour.
I greatly appreciated your professionalism and lovely personality. Thank you so much for making our trip of a lifetime spectacular!! "
Christine S. , Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Spring 2018
" I went on the first tour in Spring 2016 and it was FANTASTIC! It's so personal and the food was amazing and sites that we saw were breath taking."
Michele M., Fair Oaks, California, Spring 2016
Sprezzatura in the Spring Features:
- Maximum Group Size of 10 Travelers
- Luxury Airport Transfers on Arrival in a Mercedes Sedan E Class
- 7 Nights at a beautifully restored 4-Star Hotel, featuring a City view or river view and rooftop pool
- WiFi Access
- Daily Continental Breakfast Buffet
- Five Group Lunches
- Three Group Dinners
- Luxury Transportation with an English speaking driver for all excursions in an air conditioned Mercedes Minivan with bottled water included.
- Day 1: Orientation, Welcome Dinner and Cocktail at Rooftop Bar
- Day 2: Tour of the Chianti Region with Lunch and stops to 2 wineries with private wine tasting sessions.
- Day 3: Half Day Walking Museum, Food and Wine Tour in Florence
- Day 4: Siena, San Gimignano with Lunch and Private Wine Tasting Session
- Day 5: Val D'Orcia Region with stops in Montepulciano, Pienza and Montalcino with Lunch and Wine Included
- Day 6: Open Day, Evening Cooking Class with wine pairings
- Day 7: Half Day Trip to Fiesole, in the hills just outside of Florence, with light lunch. Farewell Dinner
- Depart Sunday
Please visit www.Sprezzatura.tours for the full itinerary, reservations and payment details. Be sure to visit the Blog section for more pictures from the previous tour and features about the upcoming tour.
Ci vediamo en Tuscany!