Sprezzatura is the art of being elegant, stylish or fashionable almost without effort - it's what Italy is famous for! My name is Jenner Southerland and as a Personal Chef, I have been fortunate to have visited Tuscany several times. Each time I fall more in love than the previous visit! You are cordially invited to join me to experience beautiful Florence and Tuscany as a traveler, not a tourist. Sprezzatura! is an upscale Boutique Tour that takes place once a year and combines art, food and wine for a unique experience designed for people that usually don't enjoy large tours! To get the most out of this boutique tour experience, the group size is limited to 10 travelers.
Utilizing the wonderful friendships and business networks I've built over the years in Tuscany, Sprezzatura! Boutique Tour is designed with to give you an exclusive experience balancing private group day trips, with one home base and personal exploring time in beautiful Tuscany. The focus is on fostering an appreciation for locally produced food and wine through supporting family owned businesses, wineries and Agriturismos. This tour is relaxed and flexible; for the person who wants to be a traveler, not a tourist!
Sprezzatura in the Spring Features:
- Maximum Group Size of 10 Travelers
- Luxury Airport Transfers on Arrival in a Mercedes Sedan E Class
- 7 Nights at a beautifully restored 4-Star Hotel, featuring a City view or river view and rooftop pool
- WiFi Access
- Mini Bar
- Daily Continental Breakfast Buffet
- Five Group Lunches
- Three Group Dinners
- Luxury Transportation for all excursions in an air conditioned Mercedes Minivan with bottled water included.
- Day 1: Orientation and Welcome Dinner and Cocktail
- Day 2: Tour of the Chianti Region with Lunch and stops to 2 wineries with private wine tasting sessions.
- Day 3: Walking Museum, Food and Wine Tour in Florence
- Day 4: Siena, San Gimignano with Lunch and Private Wine Tasting Session
- Day 5: Val D'Orcia with stops in Montepulciano, Pienza and Montalcino with Lunch and Wine Included
- Day 6: Open Day, Evening Cooking Class with wine pairings
- Day 7: Half Day Trip to Fiesole, Farewell Dinner
- Depart Sunday
Please visit www.Sprezzatura.tours for the full itinerary, reservations and payment details.