Sprezzatura is the art of being elegant, stylish or fashionable almost without effort - it's what Italy is famous for! My name is Jenner Southerland and as a Personal Chef, I have been fortunate to have visited Tuscany several times. Each time I fall more in love than the previous visit! You are cordially invited to join me to experience beautiful Florence and Tuscany as a traveler, not a tourist. Sprezzatura! is an upscale Boutique Tour that takes place twice a year and combines art, food and wine for a unique experience designed for people that usually don't enjoy large tours! To get the most out of this boutique tour experience, the group sizes are always limited to 10 travelers!
Fall is the time to appreciate the fruits of labor Tuscany! The colors are changing and the weather is getting cooler. Truffles, olives and grapes are ripe and restaurants are changing their menus with the season. This is the perfect season for food and wine lovers to visit.
Utilizing the wonderful friendships and business networks I've built over the years in Tuscany, Sprezzatura! Boutique Tours are carefully designed to give you a unique experience balancing small group day trips, with one home base and personal exploring time in beautiful Tuscany. The focus is on fostering an appreciation for locally produced food and wine through supporting family owned businesses, wineries and Agriturismos. This tours are relaxed and flexible; for the person who wants to be a traveler, not a tourist!
Sprezzatura Fall Edition Features:
- Maximum Group Size of 10 Travelers
- Luxury Airport Transfers on Arrival in a Mercedes Sedan E Class
- 7 Nights at a beautifully restored 4-Star Hotel, featuring a City view
- WiFi Access
- Mini Bar
- Daily Continental Breakfast Buffet
- Five Group Lunches
- Three Group Dinners
- Luxury Transportation for all excursions in an air conditioned Mercedes Minivan with bottled water included.
- Day 1: Orientation and Welcome Dinner and Cocktail
- Day 2: Truffle Hunting in the Tuscan Hills with Lunch and Wine Tasting
- Day 3: Walking Museum, Food and Wine Tour in Florence
- Day 4: Pisa and Lucca, includes Lunch
- Day 5: Siena, San Gimignano with Lunch and Wine Tasting
- Day 6: Open Day, Evening Cooking Class with wine pairings
- Day 7: Half Day Trip to Fiesole just outside of Florence, Farewell Dinner
- Depart Sunday
Please visit www.Sprezzatura.tours for the full itinerary, reservations and payment details.