Have you ever struggled to describe a wine you loved or lacked the vocabulary to explain what you are looking for when buying a wine?
Ever wondered about all that goes into producing a bottle of wine and the people who made it?
Certified Sommelier and Wine Educator, Sara Moll, once pondered these same questions before she caught the wine bug and dove headfirst into the fascinating world of wine.
She invites you to join her for an interactive and fun-filled evening of tasting and education with zero wine snobbery.
What you'll learn:
- How to taste wine like a sommelier using all your senses
- Basic vocab for properly analyzing and describing a wine
- What goes into your wine and how it's made
- A bit about each of the passionate winemakers who made the wines you will taste
What's included in the ticket price:
- Seated class with an expert
- Light bites
*Wine tasting samples provided FREE of charge.
*Class is Limited to 12 attendees to provide an intimate and highly engaged experience.