All Cognac is brandy, but not all brandy is Cognac
Cognac is not just your grandfather's drink! Cognac is for everyone. It's versatile: you can drink it in a cocktail, pair it with various dishes, or finish a great meal with it. This fun and elegantly presented master class will answer all of your questions about Cognac:
- How to read a Cognac label?
- What is the difference between VS, VSOP, and XO?
- What’s the best way to enjoy all levels of Cognac?
- How to pair Cognac with food?
- New trends in Cognac (island cognac, “frozen”, and more)
Included in this 3.5-hour master class:
- A tasting of 9+ Cognacs from top producers
- Small bites to pair
- An official informational booklet
The course is perfect for Cognac enthusiasts as well as industry professionals.
The instructor is an official Cognac Educator, certified by the BNIC (Bureau National Interprofessionnel du Cognac).