The Garagiste Wine Festival features excellent, undiscovered ‘garagiste’ micro-wineries who are making some of the best, most exciting, handcrafted small-lot wines in the world.
The rare wines being poured at this event are extremely hard to find. Most of the wineries participating do not have a tasting room. This is a one-of-a-kind-opportunity for you to get ahead of the curve and discover these cutting-edge wines and winemakers all under one roof. And it is the winemakers themselves who pour at The Garagiste Festival - meet them personally and get their stories while you taste their wines.
After seven years of successful, sold-out events in Southern California and the Central Coast, The Garagiste Festival is finally bringing this in-demand show to Northern California.
There will be over 30 wineries from all over the region, most of whom will likely be new to you.
Come taste the cutting-edge of the exploding California garagiste micro-winery movement and see why we are one of the most talked about events in the wine world.
- "BEST FESTIVAL" – Sunset Magazine, “Best of the West” issue.
- "One of the Top Ten “Incredible Epicurean Destinations in the World” – ABC News
- “One of wine’s premier events. Fun and exuberant...This is one not to miss.” - LOS ANGELES TIMES
- “A fun, yet informative setting to taste these ultra-premium wines, and meet with the unique Garagistes who crafted them "- LA Wonders
- “Where the cutting edge cuts most intensely; winemakers you haven't yet heard about, let alone tasted. It's a crazy thrill of discovery." – KCET
Meet the winemakers, taste their passion!
FULL EVENT DETAILS COMING SOON!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive all the news first, along with special ticket discounts only available to our mailing list members.