All aboard the Iberian Express! Modern Spain is a dynamic, diverse wine country, but it was built on the traditional pillars of its oldest, most storied lands. Join us as we explore two of those wine regions, Rioja and Ribera del Duero. We’ll look at their history, taste their wines (with some delicious light cuisine) and talk about Tempranillo, the traditional Spanish heartthrob. Climb aboard the Spain Train and we'll see you in Tempranillo!
Here are the wines we will be tasting and their retail value.
Ribera del Duero:
- Vega Sicilia Valbuena Ribera del Duero 2006 $282.99
- Aalto Ribera del Duero 2015 $82.49
- Flor de Pingus Ribera del Duero 2012 $139.49
- Domino de Es Ribera del Duero 2014 $126.49
- Emilio Moro Ribera del Duero 2013 $42.49
- Cune Gran Reserva Rioja 2010 $49.99
- El Puntido Rioja 2003 $78.99
- Baron de Ley Gran Reserva Rioja 2010 $42.99
- Marques de Murrieta Gran Reserva Rioja 2009 $74.49
- Sierra Cantabria San Vicente Rioja 2007 $65.49