On 6th March join Oz Clarke, Tim Atkin MW and Olly Smith in the stunning surroundings of the iconic Sky Garden with Wines from Spain for a very special tasting which will shine a light on the ongoing and extraordinary evolution of Spanish winemaking. Many of the winemakers will be there in person so you can get the real stories behind the great labels.
The tasting will include:
- Over 400 wines from more than 150 Spanish producers – click here to see the list of producers
- Whites, reds and rosés from Spain’s 60 DOs and 41 wine regions – click here for the list of wines
- A CAVA Bar showing off the best of Spanish fizz
- A Sherry Bar to compare and contrast different styles
- A selection of Spanish-influenced canapés and bowl foodand of course Oz, Tim and Olly will be on hand to answer questions, give advice and general wine chat…
From indigenous Spanish grapes to international varieties, classic wine regions to up-and-coming DOs, established names to rising stars, Wines from Spain invites you to delve into the wealth of styles which make Spain such an exciting wine producing nation.
At this walkaround tasting the Three Wine Men will be mingling with everyone, so whether you’re an expert, an enthusiast or completely new to the world of wine, grab a glass, join in and get ready to sip splendidly!