DOP, IGP, do you ever wonder what it all means when it comes to reading your labels on Italian products? Join us for this special seated dinner as we discover high-quality Italian products and how they are utilized in hyper-regional cuisine. During this dinner, we will focus on classic Italian dishes such as risotto and pasta, demonization protected foods such as prosciutto, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. We will also be trying some of our authentic Italian gelato that is made right here at Eataly Chicago! This class includes a three-course meal featuring wine pairings selected by our beverage experts and will be complete with recipes and wine notes for guests to take home.
• Please note, class includes a cooking demonstration with a multi-course meal and is not hands-on.
• Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
• Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them by eamiling our Education Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting our Guest Relations Team at (312) 521-8700.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.