Join us for a three-course seated demonstration cooking class featuring wine pairings hand-selected by Italian wine expert, Massimo Serradimigni. In this class, our scuola chef will demonstrate how to prepare classic Italian dishes such as burrata, rigatoni all’Amatriciana and dry-aged rib eye with products you can find right here at Eataly, You’ll learn all the necessary techniques, from selecting ingredients to prepping, chopping, simmering and sautéing to feel confident in your own kitchen. Class will be complete with adapted recipes and wine tasting notes to take home.
• Please note, class includes a cooking demonstration with a multi-course meal and is not hands-on.
• Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
• Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Guest Relations Team at (312) 521-8700.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.