Calling all cheese lovers! In this guided tasting, our expert cheesemonger will delve into the many variations of cheeses produced in Lombardia. Guests will enjoy a tasting of 6 of Lombardia's most delicious cheeses at peak perfection, paired with just the right condiments and 3 glasses of Italian wine.
By the end of class, you will walk away armed with the knowledge you need to approach even the most daunting of cheese counters (Eataly Chicago alone has over 350 varieties of cheese!) and create a perfect cheese course of your own.
• Please note, class includes a guided tasting and is not hands-on.
• Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
• Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax