President's Day Weekend Wine Walk on Treasure Island
Saturday & Sunday, February 17 & 18
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
You have probably been on plenty of wine walks before... but we bet you haven't been to one on an island! Winemaker Studios has 4 tasting rooms conveniently located right next door to one another on Treasure island so that you can focus more on your wine and less on the 'walking'.
Pre-purchase your President Wine Walk Passport now on Eventbrite and receive:
- $5 off each of the 4 tasting rooms during your crawl (or $15 at the door – save now by purchasing in advance!)
- $17 in Bottle Bucks* to redeem towards any wine bottle purchases
Make your President's proud this weekend by keeping some extra 'George Washington' dollar bills in your wallet with our Wine Walk savings!
Eventbrite Ticket Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/presidents-day-weekend-wine-walk-on-treasure-island-tickets-42134528509
* Bottle Bucks are redeemable discount "dollars" for to-go bottle purchases at the wineries. Not to be used for on-site beverage purchases. Pick up your Wine Passport and Bottle Bucks at The Winery SF Tasting Room when you arrive.
Tastings do not include souvenir wine glasses - available for purchase separately.
FREE parking on-site, and Muni conveniently located one block away. Uber and Lyft-friendly location (typically under 8-minute wait). Yes, we are dog-friendly!
The Winery SF & Winemaker Studios
448 Clipper Cove Way
San Francisco, CA 94130
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4obvBcvJzFU2
1. Take the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island exit (LEFT exit from San Francisco and RIGHT from the East Bay).
2. When you come down the hill toward the island, continue straight- past the security gate.
3. Make a right on California Avenue (the first street)
4. Make a Right into the Third driveway (Avenue G) and The Winery SF is the dark grey building about 300ft in front of you on the left hand side.
If you are using Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps, please search for "The Winery SF" versus the actual address, as the address sometimes gets interpreted incorrectly and sends you to a different address.