- Standard (included in price)
- Classic (upgrade $150/person double occupancy)
- Superior (upgrade $300/person double occupancy)
- DVD Library
- On Site Restaurant
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pool Table
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- WiFi Internet
- Hiking Trails
- Games Room
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Mountain Biking
- Guest Laundry (charges apply)
- Non-Smoking Property
Payment & Cancellation Fees
- 50% deposit due at registration
- Final payment is due 2/10/18
- Unpaid balances 10 days past due date are subject to cancellation and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by date indicated below
- before 2/10/2018 - $500 cancellation fee
- before 3/20/2018 - 30% of trip cost
- on or before 4/17/2018 - 60% of trip cost
- after 4/18/2018 - 100% of trip cost
Single Rooms - Single rooms are available for a supplemental charge.
If you are traveling alone, do you want us to help you find a roommate? Our prices are based on double occupancy (two people per room). VINOvations will endeavor to find a roommate (of the same gender) for guests wishing to share a room. Should a roommate be found before your trip departs, the single room charge will be refunded. If you'd like our help, please indicate in the options above.
Guest Responsibilities - Guests are responsible for: choosing a trip that suits their abilities, fitness level and state of health; providing VINOvations with a signed "Release of Liability, Assumption of All Risks and Arbitration Agreement" and Personal Information Form prior to trip departure (guests will not be permitted to join a trip without this information on file); arriving at the trip start; respecting the laws and customs of countries visited; following environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with leader direction; and respecting the rights and privacy of other trip members. These documents can be downloaded upon deposit/payment. An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the leader feels that the person's continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or to the well-being and enjoyment of other guests.
Travel Protection Plan - We recommend that you purchase a third party Travel Protection Plan which includes benefits designed to cover your travel investment, your belongings and most importantly, you, while traveling. Details can be found at Travel Insured International or contact Glenn Bornstein of CC Travel at 781-247-4150.
Code of Conduct - VINOvations is committed to maintaining a pleasurable, comfortable and safe environment and therefore expects its participants to adhere to a code of conduct with respect to other participants, agents carrying out services, VINOvations staff and others. The following are examples of unacceptable conduct on VINOvation tours:Illegal activity
- Threatening, intimidating, harassing or violent verbal or physical behaviors
- Excessive, inappropriate or disruptive actions and/or profanity
- Excessive drinking or disorderly conduct
- Any other behavior which, in the sole discretion of VINOvations, the tour escort and/or agents carrying out services, is deemed to be in any way inappropriate
- In the unlikely instance, any person is considered to be in violation of this code of conduct, they will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including expulsion from the current activity and banning from future activities in each instance without refund.
GENERAL TRAVEL POLICIES
- All prices and arrangements are subject to change without notice. Changes include, but are not limited to, a change in schedule, destination (winery, restaurant) or cancellation of the entire trip if it is decided that circumstances pose potentially unsafe conditions. VINOvations is not responsible for additional costs which may be incurred as a result of these situations.
- There is no refund on unused services (such as unattended pre-trip Boston Wine School tasting classes).
- I agree to have a credit card on file with VINOvations. Credit card information can be securely stored during customer account creation.
- Participants must be 21 or older. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis subject to the discretion of VINOvations.
- The VINOvations trip escort’s only responsibility is to ascertain to the best of their abilities that the tour features in your package are carried out by the companies under contract to VINOvations. You are responsible to judge your own ability to participate based on your own physical capabilities and endurance, the weather, conditions, and anything else pertaining to the activity. The participation by a VINOvations escort does not indicate that the activity is safe or suitable for you.
- VINOvations is not responsible for costs or inconveniences incurred if a participant’s circumstances cause him/her to miss any part of the scheduled transportation.
For additional information you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call us at 508-507-9463 Monday through Saturday between 11 am and 6 pm.