Please note there are 2 sessions offered for this event. The first session is 4pm to 6pm; the second is 7pm to 9pm. Please register at www.thesavvycellars.com/events/
The Savvy Cellars, Wine Parties by Design and Cooker.Delivery have partnered together to host this extraordinary tasting event featuring six tapas-sized Spanish food dishes (2 cheeses, 2 appetizers, and 2 desserts) paired perfectly with six delicious Spanish wines! Upon arrival, you will receive your “passport” and you will “travel through” six stations…each with a Spanish wine paired with a Spanish food! The wines featured will be:
- Pere Venture Cava Tresor Brut Rosé (sparkling wine made fromTrepat grapes)
- Bodegas Ramōn Bilbao Albariño (white wine made from Albariño grapes)
- Tres Picos Borsao (a red wine made from Garnacha grapes)
- Viña Herminia Reserva Rioja (a red wine made from primarily Tempranillo grapes)
- Embruix Priorat (a red grape blend of Garnacha, Carinena, Merlot and Syrah)
- Locations by Dave Phinney E (a red grape blend of Garnacha, Tempranillo, Monastrell and Carignan)
(Wines will be available for sale after the event, at the Savvy Cellars next door.)
Price: $25 per person advanced reservation
(Your ticket includes a $10 gift card to *Cooker.Delivery!)
Advanced reservations highly suggested, as this event may fill.
$30 pay-at-the door IF we have availability, but no guarantees.
*Cooker.Delivery delivers fully-cooked meals to your door at prices that are more affordable than restaurant take out! Their chefs come from around the world, which means you sample cuisines from around the world… right in your own home! https://cooker.delivery/
Wine Parties by Design provides “client-unique” wine parties at a location of your choice! In addition they offer wine tastings, North Georgia wine tours, California wine tours, wine consultations and wine deliveries. http://www.winepartiesbydesign.com/
The Savvy Cellars is located at 6690 Roswell Road in Sandy Springs, Georgia. We offer a huge inventory and a curated selection of over 700 wines, 500 liquors and 300 craft beers. www.thesavvycellars.com