The International Wine & Spirits Guild provides a unique approach to teaching our students about wine.
Tell us your wine education/career objectives and let us create a custom course package designed to help you reach your goals faster. Our approach is personalized, professional, and unparalleled in the wine and spirits industry.
We were voted one of the "Top 5 Wine Schools" in the nation by Food & Wine Magazine as well as The Wall Street Journal.
All we ask is that you have a passion for wine or spirits!
Want to learn how to judge wine and/or how to organize and manage a wine competition? This is your opportunity!
- The complete judging process, including event preparation
- Event organization and management
- Scoring systems for judging wine and wine and food pairing events
- Grape and fruit wine judging
- Dealing with fatigue and common scoring errors
- Wine and food pairing judging
- Understanding amateur vs. professional events
Prerequisites: You must have successfully completed both the Advanced Wine Course and the Advanced Wine and Food Pairing Course to take this course.