Great Grape Study: Riesling
We resume our series of tastings called the Great Grape Study and this time we have a stellar array of Riesling for you. Riesling is tainted by a false reputation that it is all sickly sweet and selling it lately has been likened to pushing water uphill. We intend to fix that misperception and show you some incredibly dry, racy versions along with a couple sweeter types.
- Hirsch Riesling "Zobing" Kamptal 2014 $30
- Calder Wine Company Dry Riesling "Rossi Ranch" Rutherford, Napa Valley 2016 $21
- Thomas Haag Schloss Lieser Niederberg Helden GG Riesling 2014 $45
- Seehof Riesling Feinherb 2016 $19
- Trossen Riesling Kinheimer "Hubertslay" Auslese, Mosel 2015 $38
- $15 tasting.
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.