Level 1 Spirits Certification Seminar
8:30AM - 5:30PM - Saturday, January 27th
8:30AM - 1:00PM - Sunday, January 28th
In the Fine Spirits seminar, you will:
- Taste at least 23 spirits, including Scotch, Bourbon, Vodka and Brandies
- Receive about 100 pages of handout material designed for and prepared specifically for this seminar.
- Learn about spirits and food pairing by eating and evaluating a four-course spirits and food dinner
- Have a great experience!
- Receive a diploma, Guild membership card and membership pin.
- This is not a mixology seminar - it is a seminar to learn about fine spirits (consumed neat or straight)
Professional programs of the International Wine Guild are approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board.