Come and experience the real Tuscany on this all-inclsive tour!
6 nights in a beautiful medieval hilltop village in the heart of Southern Tuscany and 4 nights in the beautiful renaissance city of Florence.
The trip includes:
*Guided private visits to wineries of the famous regions of Chianti, Brunello di Montalcino and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
Guided walking tours of:
* the UNESCO World Heritage city of Pienza, famous for pecorino cheese
* the magnificent city of Siena, home of the Palio, the famous bare back horse race
* Florence, the home of Renaissance Art
* Truffle hunting in an area world famous for truffles
* An opportunity to visit the brand new EATALY, the world's largest agri-food park, which has just opened in Bologna
* Panzano village and lunch at the world famous butchery
* A cookery class, which includes an opportunity to make fresh pasta completely by hand - no machines!
* A wine and cheese pairing evening
* Lunches and dinners with local wines
* Plenty of opportunities for shopping
* Fully air-conditioned transfers and transport each day.
* And lots more.....