The annual pouring of new releases from Champagne's Eric Rodez is always a highlight, but this year's crop of great bubbly is the best and most exciting yet. Here's your chance to taste six stunning Grand Cru Champagnes, all poured by Burgundy and Champagne expert, importer Olivier Daubresse. You'll sample:
- Eric Rodez Ambonnay Cuvee Des Crayeres NV
- Eric Rodez Ambonnay Grand Cru Millesime 2007
- Eric Rodez Ambonnay Cuvee Des Grands Vintages NV
- Eric Rodez Champagne Pinot Noir Les Genettes 2010
- Eric Rodez Empreinte De Terroir Pinot Noir 2005
And, we'll even share a taste of Olivier's new Bordeaux project: Clos de la Cure Saint-Emilion Grand Cru 2014.
These are always some of the most profound and pure Champagnes we carry, and this will be your only chance to try all six of these stunners at once - for free! Expect a big crowd so come early and savor handcrafted, meticulously grown and made, Grand Cru Champagne this Saturday from noon-4pm!