Taste your way through western Sonoma County on a guided walking tour of the eateries, craft brewers, artisans, and wineries of The Barlow in Sebastopol. Learn how Sebastopol became the eclectic foodie-friendly town that it is today as you stroll through town sipping and savoring farm to table cuisine and world-class wines.
• A delicious, exclusive tour of the chefs, makers, and artisans of The Barlow Marketplace.
• 3 hours and a relaxing stroll around the beautiful Barlow marketplace.
• Tastings at 5 to 6 locations including enough food for a meal.
• Learn about the rich history and agricultural roots of The Barlow and West County.
• Get tips from a local on places to eat and things to do in Sebastopol and Sonoma County.