Looking for a delicious, memorable, and unique experience?
If you enjoy wine and food, pairing dinners at our winery are a great choice!
Join us for our tenth annual series of Wine and Food with Local Chefs at BookCliff Vineyards, a five course dinner exquisitely prepared by Chef Eric Skokan from Black Cat Bistro in Boulder that is perfectly paired with wines from BookCliff Vineyards. Join us for one of the most memorable dinners in town!
1. Cured red trout, daikon, caviar, sorrel paired with 2016 Viognier
2. Grilled beets, shallots, bacon, endives paired with 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon
3. Goat cheese gnudi, white bolognaise, mustard greens paired with 2015 Ensemble
4. Pork loin, spiced figs, cocoa nibs, Farro, carrots poached in olive oil paired with 2015 Petit Verdot
5. Pear poached in Riesling, tres leches cake, citron, almonds, chocolate paired with 2017 Riesling
Reservations Required: http://bookcliffvineyards.com/events/