We’re dreaming of ……a cold winter’s night, a comfy chair by the fire, warm and fuzzy slippers, a hearty stew and a glass of bold RED wine as the winter solstice is just a few weeks away! And Klinker Brick Winery’s red wines just fit the bill for this fabulous scene, not to mention they’re great when served alongside a beautiful rib roast over the holidays!
Klinker Brick Winery was established in 2000 by 5th generation growers Steve and Lori Felten. The wines honor the family’s 100 year-long growing history as a tangible expression of their commitment to the land and love for the vines. These estate-driven wines, are highly-rated, reasonable in price and reflect the unique terroir of the Lodi, which is a major center for grape growing and wine making activity…and is known as “the Zinfandel Capital of the World.”
We will be tasting:
- Farrah’s Vineyard Syrah 2014 - Wine Enthusiast 90 points
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 - Wilfred Wong 89 points
- Old Vine Zinfandel 2014 – (50+ year old vines!) Wine Enthusiast 90 points
- 1850 Red Blend 2014 – Wilfred Wong 90 points
- Old Ghost Zinfandel 2014 – (90+ year old vines!) Wine Enthusiast 92 points