Prepare yourself for an evening of indulgence on our Port and Cheese tasting!
You may have heard of Port and Stilton as a common combination so now is your chance to find out why this works. But it doesn't stop there! You will also taste your way through 6 luscious ports, while trying different cheeses specifically chosen to match each one. This is a perfect course to get you in the spirit for Christmas and to get you totally prepared for those festive dinner parties!
Among the ports you will try are:
- White Port - never tried it? It's delicious and despite the sweetness it has plenty of acidity.
- Tawny Port - A good aged tawny is like Christmas in a bottle.
- Late Bottle Vintage - taking its time in the bottle enjoy the richness from this style.
- Ruby Port - The most common of ports, compare with other styles
- Vintage Port - The Créme de La Créme - we've got a delicious aged example from 1991!
The price for our Port & Cheese Workshop includes a minimum of six ports and at least six cheeses, presented as a tutored tasting with professional ISO tasting glasses.