Join Nia Restaurant and Heritage Wine Cellars for a Spanish Wine Tasting featuring seasonal varieties of reds and whites just in time for the upcoming holiday season!
When: November 14, 2017
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Where: Nia Restaurant (803 West Randolph St. Chicago, IL 60607)
The interactive event will feature signature tips from Heritage Wine Cellars' own expert wine connoisseur, as well as decadent appetizers provided by Nia herself!
Featured Wines Include:
- MV Mestres "1312" Cava Brut, Penedes
- Deusa Nai Albarino, Rias Baixas
- Bodegas Shaya Verdejo, Rueda
- Casal de Arman "Eira Dos Mouros Red Blend" Ribeiro
- Adegas Guimaro Mencia, Ribeira Sacra
- Marques de Caceres Reserva, Rioja
During the tasting, post event photos on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter using the hashtag #NiaWineNight and tag @niarestaurant for your chance to be entered into a drawing for a $50 giftcard to Nia!
Don't miss this exclusive chance to mingle and enjoy signature Spanish wines and bites at Nia!
Limited tickets available! RSVP today!