Raising funds for our ongoing work of cultivating compassion in individuals and families through art, outdoor adventure, and healthy living.
The farm-to-table dinner is November 10th at Jeems Bayou in Oil City, LA. Custom micro brews and special blend roasted coffee are part of the evening, along with music, art, and a raffle. This year, funds are being raised for the Health Trekker Challenge youth wilderness exploration to the Teton Wilderness Area in Wyoming in July 2018. Buy tickets now! The evening is co-sponsored by Slow Food.
- Dinner by Chef Blake Jackson of Drake Catering, 2016 Louisiana Food Prize Winner
- local beef + chow chow wonton soup
- sweet potato + chorizo arepas with stewed chili chicken & tomatillo salsa
- sac-a-lait with salsa verde over grilled carrots
- chicken fried chicken liver and smoked goat cheese crumbles with cane syrup + pepper sauce drizzle
- smoked pork ravioli in thyme brown butter with veggies
- satsuma + basil caramel mille feuille
- Wine pairings & custom brew by Red River Brewing Company
- Guests will receive special commemorative bowls by potter Mandie Ebarb
- Raffle drawings will take place throughout the evening. (Bring cash!)
- Private showing of oil painting "Crossing Caddo" and live auction will take place for an original watercolor painting by artist Jim Huckabay
- Music by JRIII
- Ticket prices: $100 per general ticket / $85 for Slow Food/Ross Lynn Charitable Foundation members