Whisky has taken the world by storm. From Austria to India to Taiwan, this delicious dark spirit is being produced with care and innovation across the globe. Join us for a whisky world tour as we taste and talk shop.
What you can expect:
- 1 welcome cocktail.
- 6 tasting pours of whiskies from around the world.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- 2 hours of instruction, including Q & A time with an Astor Center instructor.
What you will learn:
- Notable whisky producers from around the globe.
- An overview of various distilling practices and methods.
- The regional influences of whisky.
- The language of whisky flavor profiles.
Level: Beginner - Beyond Basics
Style: Guided Tasting
Food Served: Bread & Cheese
Good For: Spirits Enthusiasts, Spirits Curious, Whisky Lover, Fun with Friends
What class-goers are saying about this instructor:
"Robin Robinson's whiskey smackdowns have been enjoyable, relaxed, and informative experiences, offering a chance to learn about distilling techniques and taste brands that I would have likely never encountered otherwise!"