Take a trip south of the border in this adventurous tasting. We’ll delve into the impressive wines coming from Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, and more! Learn about the history and culture of an entire continent of delicious wine.
What you can expect:
- 1 welcome wine.
- 6 tasting pours of South American Wines.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- 2 hours of instruction, including Q & A time with an Astor Center instructor.
What you will learn:
- The history of winemaking in South America, dating back to the seventeenth century.
- The superstar grape varieties of South America.
- A look at the major wine-producing countries of Argentina and Chile.
- How South America compares to other popular wine regions of the world.
Level: Beginner - Beyond Basics
Style: Guided Wine Tasting Class
Food Served: Bread & Cheese
Good For: Wine Enthusiasts, Wine Curious, NYC Date Night, Fun with Friends