Bring sangria home from the tapas bar and get it into your home cocktail routine. This lively hands-on workshop will show you how to riff on this Spanish-style punch in a glass or in a pitcher. We’ll cover the basics and give you the tools to allow your sangria imagination to run wild.
What you can expect:
- 1 welcome sangria.
- 3 hands-on sangria making opportunities.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- 2 hours of instruction, including Q&A time with an Astor Center instructor.
What you will learn:
- The history and traditions of sangria.
- The key ingredients of sangria.
- Traditional and modern takes on sangria.
- How to experiment and create your own takes on the drink.
- How to batch sangria for one or more.
Level: Beginner - Beyond Basics
Food Served: Bread & Cheese
Good For: Wine Enthusiasts, Wine Curious, NYC Date Night, Fun with Friends